DHC Multiminerals 180 capsules (60 days pack)
This DHC product helps supplement calcium, iron, zinc, copper and magnesium – all the precious minerals that tend to lack in the modern people's diet altogether.
What are the nutritious functions of these minerals?
- Calcium is mainly needed for the health of our bones and teeth, but it is not to be forgotten that it is also essential for absolutely all our body systems.
- Iron is primarily needed to make erythrocytes (red blood cells).
- Zinc is essential for the health of our skin, mucous membranes, and is important for the metabolism of proteins and nucleic acid.
- Copper helps form erythrocytes, and is essential for the normal functioning of the enzymes in our body and formation of bony tissues.
- Magnesium similarly to copper is needed to properly form bones and teeth, sustains normal functioning of many enzymes, participates in biological energy production and it is also responsible for our blood circulation to stay normal.
Manganese yeast, iodine yeast, selenized yeast, chromic yeast, molybdenum yeast, shellfish calcium, magnesium oxide, citric acid iron Na, zinc gluconate, gluconic acid copper [regulators] reduction malt sugar starch syrup, starch, Stare calcium phosphate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
|Suggested Use:||Take 4 capsules daily with cold or lukewarm water.|
|Manufacturer:||Orihiro Co., Ltd. (Japan)|
|Nutrition Facts per 3 tablets:||