UmiAshibi Shampoo (300ml)
This scalp-protecting non-silicon amino-acid containing shampoo was created specially to meet needs expressed by customers, such as:
- I don't have much confidence in the vitality and gloss of my hair.
- I would like to have beautiful hair.
- I would like to get aroma healing while shampooing my hair.
Its main functional ingredients are:
- glycosyl trehalose (C18H32O16) to prevent rough skin and protect hair
- betaine to restore the epidermis
- hamamelis extract to tighten the scalp
- okinawa mozuku brown seaweed extract (92% fucoidan)
|Usage:||After wetting your hair with warm water, massage the sufficient amount of shampoo into the scalp. Afterwards wash off the shampoo with warm water.|
|Ingredients:||water, decyl glucoside, glycerine, lauroyl methyl alanine Na, cocoa betaine, cocamid methyl MEA, cocoa acetic acid Na, betaine, poliquotanium-10, palm oil alphatic acid PEG-7 glyceryl, glycosyl trehalose, hydrogenerated starch, phenoxyethanol, caprilil glycol, citric acid, BG, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed silk, okinawa mozuku algae extract (fucoidan), hamamelis extract, turmeric extract, balsam apple fruit extract, orthochiffon stamineus extract, shell ginger leaf extract, shekwasa fruit peel extract, star fruit leaf extract, carrot root extract, acerola extract, hibiscus flower extract, passion fruit peel extract, artemisia leaf extract, mango fruit extract, orange, lemon, lime, roman chamomile oil, bittern|
|Manufacturer:||Point Pyuru Co., Ltd. (Okinawa, Japan)|