Tonga Low Molecular Weight Sea Fucoidan (30ml X 10)
We use 100% mozuku seaweed (scientific name Cladosiphon okamuranus tokida) from the Tonga islands and the best patented fucoidan extraction technology to make our Sea Fucoidan products
By introducing mozuku seaweed cultivation technology, which had been tested for a long time on Okinawa, to the Kingdom of Tonga, the Tonga islands have become one of the major mozuku-producing centers.
Our products contain three fucoidan fractions with different molecular weight: high (above 500), low (around 500) and ultralow (below 500).
Fucoidan in its natural form is of high molecular weight, which means that multiple saccharide molecules are bonded together in long chains, which is known to impede its absorbability. Our company succeeded in lowering the fucoidan molecular weight as low as 500, which makes it much easier for the human digestive system to absorb.
Sea Fucoidan also contains a combination of 18 amino acids
Proteins which make up the human body are composed of 20 types of amino acids. Among these, nine cannot be produced inside our bodies, and can only be replenished with foods. Mucous substance in mozuku seaweed is known to contain 18 amino acids including, all the essential ones. These amino acids include:
- Lysine, known to improve the absorption of calcium, help recover from exhaustion and strengthen the ability to concentrate. It is also known for its ability to activate the lipolytic enzymes (enzymes responsible for splitting molecules of fatty substances).
- Histidine, known for its mitigating effect on allergies and chronic rheumatoid arthritis symptoms. It also stimulates the production of white blood cells and therefore improves the immune function.
- Phenylalanine, which stimulates metabolic regeneration and protects blood vessels.
- Leucine, besides serving as an important energy source during physical exercise, is also known to increase protein production in the human organism. It also improves liver function.
- Isoleucine, which prevents muscular exhaustion and normalizes the nervous function. It also improves liver function, helps blood vessels to expand and stimulates thyroid gland activity.
- Methionine, which ameliorates allergy symptoms, inhibits cholesterol activity and improves liver function.
- Valine, known to help recovery from nervous exhaustion and to boost brainpower.
- Threonine, which improves the small intestine digestive functionality.
- Tryptophan, which helps to stabilize one’s nerves, ameliorate insomnia, improve one’s appetite and helps recover from physical fatigue.
|Dosage:||Take 30-60 ml a day to maintain health.|
|Nutrition Facts (per 100g):||
300ml (30ml x 10)
|Manufacturer:||FCC HORIUCHI CO., LTD. (Japan)|