Okinawa Biken Ikiru (Live) Fucoidan Kanehide 45000mg
Several features make this product stand out:
- Compared to other Kanehide Bio fucoidan products in capsules, this product boasts the largest fucoidan content – 45 grams per one bottle. Adding more fucoidan while maintaining the same overall content weight per one bottle (55grams) has become possible by abolishing the use of any fillers whatsoever.
- Utilizing mozuku seaweed only from the Okinawa island of Kume is another critical feature. They translate Kumejima as "The island of gods," and Okinawans traditionally revere this place. Even more important is that the whole island is a national park, which prohibits any harmful facilities within it.
- Another essential feature of this product is that it incorporates a portion of wild-growing mozuku to augment the sea-cultivated mozuku used as the fucoidan raw material.
- The molecular weight of fucoidan in this product ranges from 30,000 to 150,000 which means it contains both micro and macro-fucoidans. This greatly improves its absorption in the human body.
Technologically this product is no different from most other fucoidan products manufactured by Kanehide Bio – it is using the same production lines and the most rigid manufacturing standards. Kanehide Bio factories are certified with ISO 22000, GMP, and JAS Organic standards.
Kanehide Bio uses state-of-the-art technology and equipment for producing this product. Kanehide Bio company is a part of Kanehide group, the largest conglomerate company in Okinawa. The group includes construction, steel and aluminum, retail malls, real estate, hotels, supplements, and more.
Fucoidan is a complex sulfated polysaccharide found in brown, green, red, and white marine algae. Fucoidan exhibits a broad range of biological and physiological activities. Compared to other seaweeds, Okinawa mozuku is a champion in fucoidan contents – it is almost 90% pure fucoidan (although, extractable fucoidan is only a portion of that). http://www.fitc.pref.fukuoka.jp/kenkyu/report/h19/19-13.pdf
- Okinawa mozuku fucoidan also contains sulfate radicals responsible for triggering an apoptosis (self-destruction) mechanism inside sick body cells, namely cancer cells. (Formula – sulfate radical. Info-graphic – A sick cell – key - self-destruction)
- Another feature of Okinawa mozuku compared to other algae is that it is a very fragile seaweed. Its cell walls are thin, allowing for the extraction of high purity fucoidan without any strong/harmful chemicals.
In the recent two decades, fucoidan - the component found inside the silky part of mozuku seaweed - has gained increasing attention from the scientific community globally. The number of publications on fucoidan in Pubmed National Library of Medicine – National Center for Biotechnology Information has increased from 4 in 1983 to 199 in 2019 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=fucoidan
Most of the respectable world health research centers have publications on fucoidan. To mention a few:
- https://oncologypro.esmo.org/ - The European Society for Medical Oncology
- https://www.mdpi.com/ - Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute
- https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/ - Japanese Society for Food Science and Technology
- https://cancerci.biomedcentral.com/ - Cancer Cell International Biomedcentral
- https://www.jcancer.org/ - Ivyspring – Journal of Cancer
- https://kaken.nii.ac.jp/index/ - Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
Among the potential health benefits of fucoidan often mentioned in the scientific publications are the following:
Immune boosting effect
- - Influenza A Virus
- - Hepatitis B Virus Treatment
- - Canine Distemper Virus (CDV)
- - Potential against HIV
Metabolic Syndrome Control
Hepatoprotective (protects the liver)
Anti-Coagulant (blood-thinning, blood-clotting prevention)
|How to use:||Take 6-10 capsules a day with water or a warm drink before or after a meal.|
|Contents:||55.5g (370mg x 150 capsules)|
|Nutrition Facts (per 5 capsules):||
|Manufacturer:||This product is manufactured by Kanehide Bio Co., Ltd. (Okinawa, Japan) for Okinawa Biken Co., Ltd. (Okinawa, Japan)|
|Notes:||Japan Trading Co., Ltd. (Zenmony.com) owns exclusive rights to sell this product outside Japan.|